Grant Thornton LLP Electronic Health Record Modernization SSM Technical Editor / Analyst in Alexandria, Virginia
Grant Thornton is seeking a Senior Associate to join its Enterprise Technology Strategy service line and take an active role in engagement execution, project management and key business development activities.
Grant Thornton Public Sector helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. We give clients creative, cost-effective solutions that enhance their acquisition, financial, human capital, information technology, data analytics, and performance management. For more information, visit grantthornton.com/publicsector.
At Grant Thornton, our professional staff applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of our team, the Senior Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: * Write materials, design graphics and layout, create and edit manuals. * Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals. * Work closely with content owners to ensure accuracy of the documentation. * Review materials for clarity, punctuation, grammar, and content. * Develop recommendations on visualization for supporting charts and graphs to improve clarity and messaging in conjunction with written content. * Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content. * Conform to style guidelines. * Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals. * Maintain a comprehensive library of documentation. * Manage updates and revisions to technical literature. * Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization). * Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare, Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific, technical, or clinical discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Experience with scientific research, scientific writing and editing
- Experience with the writing and editing of project products to established government standards for targeted science and lay audiences, proofreading of draft and final documents
- Experience in developing reports and presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft (MS) Office suite, including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with executive-level communication, including reports and presentations
- Experience in the VA or other health-related organization
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Ability to obtain and maintain firm independence and abide by firm ethics requirements.
- Meet or exceed continuing professional education (CPE) requirements Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International, one of the six global accounting, tax and business advisory organizations. Grant Thornton’s Public Sector, based in Alexandria, VA, is a global management consulting business with the mission of providing responsive and innovative financial, performance management and systems solutions to governments and international organizations. Visit Grant Thornton’s Public Sector at www.grantthornton.com/publicsector.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Title: Electronic Health Record Modernization SSM Technical Editor / Analyst
Requisition ID: 043251
Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP Jobs